Orange collect | Luce's Eternal Sunshine: Orange collect

27 May 2013

Orange collect

I have only just discovered the joys of Polyvore (about two years late), an awesome site that lets you mix and match all of your favourite trends in creative ways. It allows me to drool over clothes I'll never be able to afford, put them into pretty collages and procrastinate writing that dreaded report just a teeny bit longer...naturally, I'm addicted!

My wardrobe is already chock full of my fave colour orange but you can never have too much right??

Orange collect






Zara top
zara.com



Rebecca Taylor silk shorts
rebeccataylor.com


One Green Elephant slim cut jeans
$54 - zalando.co.uk


Topshop shoes
topshop.com


J Crew slouch bag
jcrew.com


Radà chain jewelry
$130 - pret-a-beaute.com


Neon earrings
$5.28 - ringsandtings.com


Tech accessory
trinaturk.com


Maybelline bright lipstick
$21 - nelly.com




xx Luce

No comments:

Post a Comment