2014 | Luce's Eternal Sunshine: 2014

6 January 2014

2014

2013 was a great year for me. There were many amazing, big moments: I did my first triathlon and welcomed a new niece and nephew into the world, as well as some pretty cute babies close friends popped out. My parents relocated to the country, I moved out and graduated from uni. I went to my first ever interview for a job in my field and attended some beautiful weddings.

        

This year I was not keen on making a new years resolution because I believe that every day is a new day  and you can enrich your life any time that you decide. Naturally though, because it is me after all, I changed my mind about the 'no resolutions' resolution.

So my new years resolution isn't the usual lose weight, get fit type, although that's also needed! Instead, I am going to have a Year of Firsts (à la The Londoner). To try something new as often as possible and to not let fear or complacency back me into my comfort zone that I seem to love so much. These firsts can be as small as trying a new food or as huge as going skydiving. I just have to do it!
First firsts on my list? Abseiling, donating blood and laughter yoga. Anyone want to join?
I'll let you know how I go!

xx Luce

2 comments:

  1. Abseiling, yes! Donating blood, helllll no! And wtf is laughter yoga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know when I'm doing it then!
      Laughter yoga: http://www.laughwa.org.au/about-laughter-yoga.html. It sounds a little mad but have to try it once right, I'll put you down for that too haha

      Delete